We welcome you to our blog!!

We have been married since October 4, 2008!!

Ben is such a big boy.. 4

Bam

Jackson Wayne Wallace Is 2

Woot woot

Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Blog




We have just recently become man and wife. I am excited to continue to add to our blog as our life changes and things start moving. First move to happen, going on a cruise without my husband. My family decided it would be fun to all do it and my husband can't get the time off work. I leave on Friday, Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen,

    First of I would like to say congrats! Good luck on your journey through life together. I love the pics!

    I do miss teaching art and I miss not seeing your shining face. How is teaching in Sunnyvale and living there going?

    Good luck on your cruise! You will have some fun even if you are not with your hubby!

    Take Care,

    Anne Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristen,

    First all congrats on tying the knot! I love the wedding photos!

    Also, you will have some fun on your cruise without your hubby.

    I do miss teaching art and miss not seeing you too! I hope your new job in Sunnyvale is doing well.

    Take Care,

    Anne Williamson

    ReplyDelete

Manhattan Wallace

Manhattan Wallace
Will do anything for a treat!!